How to get rid of Trojan Win 7 fake anti virus software?

Reaction score
program wont let me open any internet, or google or anything. i need an easy way to remove it.

Last edited:

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Can you get to Safe Mode (repeatedly tap F8 after post or bios screen)? If you can get to the Safe Mode options screen, choose Safe Mode with Networking.

Download the attached zipped file. Inside is a reg file that should fix your exe associations and RKill.

Run the reg file then RKill, or vice versa if that doesn't work.
Without stopping your machine at all, download Malwarebytes (direct link in the rtf file in zip). Install and update Malwarebytes and run a full scan, all while still in Safe Mode.

Let us know how you get on.

Attachments

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Other than shooting the person who got it on the system what Elmer had told you to do is excellent advice and I would suggest you follow it to a "T"

Reaction score
Win 7 Internet Security 2012 / Win 7 Home Security 2012./ Win 7 Anti Virus / Windows 7 Security

2012 all these are same spayware.

If you are trying to remove this spyware, there are full instructions on how to do

that manually at the link :
123seminarsonly.com/Tips/007/Win-7-Internet-Security-2012.html
easy2resolve.com/software-issues/remove-vista-security-2011-2012

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I also recommend using Malwarebyte's Antimalware Free to do a final sweep as it will pick up little bits and pieces possibly left over from the other programs.

It certainly wouldn't hurt.

Reaction score
My antivirus is great. It has all the advanced features of offline mode scanning, rootkits removal and advanced protection all sorts of viruses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question