How can we improve the forums?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It is still quite a while before Windows 7 is released to the general public, so Windows 7 forums will primarily be for beta testers at the moment. However, I'd like to try and make this website the best free W7 resource by the time it comes to release day :D

I'd be really interested in any suggestions you might have on how we can improve the forums and make it a better place. :)

Let me know what you'd like and I'll see what I can do - there are lots of thing we could add, such as a reputation system, user awards etc...

Reaction score
A 'Thanks' button may be beneficial. If the advice given is useful than people can show it!

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That's a good idea, I'll have a look in to adding that if other people think it would be a good addition too :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've added the "thank you" mod now, and I'm also looking into an awards system which can be given out to users that contribute or reach certain milestones.

Ask a Question