Hi Everyone

Reaction score
Hi I'm Bugsy and i hope to help out anyone with any issue's and looking forward to meeting everyone :D

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice :)

Welcome to the forums!
Side note: what new members are actually active, even after a while? Except for Elmer?

Side note to everyone: My mum took my computer away again...

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Welcome Bugsy! Hope you enjoy this quite informative forum.

Reaction score
Hi Nibiru2012 was actually just looking at your profile page an signature, think i met you before on youtube :D

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Hey Bugsy!

Welcome.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Nibiru2012 was actually just looking at your profile page an signature, think i met you before on youtube :D
What what what?! Niburu on YouTube? * Goes off to stalk *

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Lordy, Lordy... y'all are gettin' really perceptive now! LOL!

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Yodap and I are curious now... well at least I am. Are you doing your homework as you promised your parents and us here on this forum?

You need to find a nice girl and take her to a movie or a perhaps to one of those quaint little bistros on the Left Bank of the River Seine.

Remember, TM has vast connections. I know what! Have your parents send you over to the States next summer and you can intern with Yodap learning carpentry skills.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Yodap and I are curious now... well at least I am. Are you doing your homework as you promised your parents and us here on this forum?
Yes.

You need to find a nice girl and take her to a movie or a perhaps to one of those quaint little bistros on the Left Bank of the River Seine.
I just did :)

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I know what! Have your parents send you over to the States next summer and you can intern with Yodap learning carpentry skills.
Hmmm... I could use a young grasshopper to mentor. Someone to dig holes and mix concrete and umm yes, someone to carry all the big heavy stuff up the ladder. Someone that wouldn't need his computer because he would be too tired at night. It just might work out fine.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Hmmm... I could use a young grasshopper to mentor. Someone to dig holes and mix concrete and umm yes, someone to carry all the big heavy stuff up the ladder. Someone that wouldn't need his computer because he would be too tired at night. It just might work out fine.
Sweet! I can see it now... FC climbing the ladder with a bundle of asphalt/fiberglass shingles slung over his shoulder! :D

Carrying 80 lb. sacks of concrete mix and using the old fashioned post hole digger, also known as "Ye Olde Knuckle Masher". :eek:

Swinging a 28oz. Estwing framing hammer while nailing down 1-1/8" T&G Subfloor plywood. :lol:

Reaction score
Cheekiweeki

Nice :)

Welcome to the forums!
Side note: what new members are actually active, even after a while? Except for Elmer?

What a shame!!!!!!! Did you get it back yet?????????? :(

Reaction score
Bugsy's thread is not locked, so I am sneaking into the thread so I don't have to start my own and very quietly I say hello to the members of this Community I have newly joined. Clearly, if I am trying to sneak in I like to stay really low, low down where nobody wants to worry about who I am.

Well, I'm not a bot, and that is most important for the admin folks, right? Of course, I could be a new kind of bot that can make myself appear human. Or maybe I think I'm human and I really am a bot because the programmer did such an amazing job with my --- would I have a brain? Maybe yes, if my master is a really, really clever designer of this model of bot.

Good, now everyone knows I am not completely sane. Another reason to hide behind Bugsy.

Thank you Bugsy for letting me into your parlor/lair for a quick visit. Now I'm out the back door.

Ask a Question