Hardware configuration problem with Windows 7

Reaction score
Hi Imtiaz383

Try Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Free Edition (100MB download) i use it on all my Computers now.

Link > http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/
********************************************************************************
i'm running the program already lol.
Now i don't know what to do next.
Backup ryt?
Backup the recovery drive!!
Ryt now in the program i can see 5 drives.
Only 2 of them is unidentified or *
there are 2 local disks, with no letters and contains a star *
Local disk (*) 1.4 GB NTFS
Local disk (*) 6.1 GB NTFS

Reaction score
YEaps, i can see HDD recovery and detailed information ryt on my screen. Local disk partition 6.11 Gb is the Recovery drive

Reaction score
I'm almost done with the backup. And if i choose to recover the drive, will the data go back to the deleted drive?

Reaction score
I'm almost done with the backup. And if i choose to recover the drive, will the data go back to the deleted drive?
Yes it will, Simply start the restore process and point to that drive. It should work the same way as creating the backup image.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Only 2 of them is unidentified or *
there are 2 local disks, with no letters and contains a star *
You need to assigne letters to these drives as with not recognition this may cause problems

Reaction score
Okay i have finished the backup

So Now should i delete or format partition recovery?

I can already see 2 options one above the other Format partition and delete partition.

Do i have to extend any other volumes or will this (if) deleted volume be recognized as Unallocated partition memory?

Last edited by a moderator:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
It will show as Unallocated partition, so you can merge with the partition next to it as the same NTFS.

Reaction score
Wow very nice!! Same problem "Windows setup could not configure windows to run on this computers hardware".
Dude there is also something else, when i put inn the Windows cd and begin the installer, it only shows the (%) percentage completion of stage by stage.
For the case of my other comp, the presario Compaq laptop...it shows both (%) and on the bottom of the installer shows "amount of data processed"....Do you think it's something to do with motherboard or compatibility issues? becuase this one doesn't show anything except (%)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Lets look at what you have done so far

1. decreased the RAM
2. deleted the hidden partition

You are booting from the Windows 7 installation DVD ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
OK what OS is present on the PC ? and can you test the Optical Drive ?

Reaction score
Guys, I'm running out of idea's.

What is your Hard drive controller settings in the system bios.

I had a system that was set to use raid controller once. Windows wouldn''t install until after I had changed the controller type.

Reaction score
The old pc is only Windows vista Home basic and it worked well

Set to AHCI mode, when i set it to Compatibility mode the vista boot screen crashes, BLue screen/BSOD

the old pc doesn't have anything like "SATa controller" or any set utlity and i have done any bios edit since i bought it. It's only this one that has soo much problem with bios and motherboard involvement that i can see already.

Anything like remote assistance?:p

Ok dude. Another problem! Remember when you told me about deleting my partition, i am having problem restoring it back

The opticle drive seems to be fine. i set Acoustic silencer to normal mode

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question