Friend is getting BSOD often, dumps included

Reaction score
first can you get in the computer and log in if so gather and files you might want to keep put the all in one folder on the desktop right click and under send to click compress then put your info on a flash drive also take a look at what Ethernet driver you have download it but save it to a folder and put it on a second flash drive now reinstall your operating system and download that Ethernet driver onto the computer then activate your os with the code on the bottom of the laptop in the reinstall disk case or inside the tower you will find the os sticker with the 25 digit code enter that activate it and click update and you will have all the latest drivers and all the dysfunctional drivers will be eradicated let me know if this worked if not can you please inform me better about the problem i hope this works

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
area51, if you reinstall your OS then you do NOT have all the latest drivers, in fact you probably have many older drivers.

MrHuk, I would check the Event Viewer to see if it mentions anything about low power. What video card does your friend have and what is the size of his power supply? Is he overclocking?

Ask a Question