Referred by a Friend to join

Reaction score
Hello people. I was referred to this forum by a friend, I think he used to be on this forum, his username is usually ErrorMagnet. He's doing some difficult work right now and doesn't spend too much time online, for leisure, anymore.

I have some issues with my W7, and he said to come here for answers.

I play a ton of what people in the US call "Soccer" on my PS3 and Computer, that's where the "Hooligan" part comes from in my username.

I hope I can meet some new friends here.

Reaction score
Hi DigitalHooligan - Welcome to w7forums. :)

I remember ErrorMagnet, I enjoyed reading his postings. Give him my regards when next you see him. :)

Reaction score
Hi DigitalHooligan - Welcome to w7forums. :)

I remember ErrorMagnet, I enjoyed reading his postings. Give him my regards when next you see him. :)
Thank you Clifford! I will say Hi to him. Yesterday he punched an old computer monitor because it was acting up, he broke the LCD glass, that's his way of troubleshooting.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard DigitalHooligan, great to have you join us :D

Reaction score
Hi Ian. Thank you for the welcome.

@Clifford. Yesterday I went over to see Mr. ErrorMagnet himself. I park in his driveway, and there are 2 smashed ink jet printers in the driveway, and around 10-15 assorted power cables & printer cables chopped up like salad. I went inside, he said the two ink jet printers kept telling him that the drivers were not installed, even though they had somehow been working for the last 3 years. He re-installed the drivers, again, and again, and it still gave him the same message. So he took them outside to smash them with his aluminum baseball bat. And then I asked, why he cut up the cables, he said he wanted to see if the new husqvarna chainsaw he got worked well, so he cut them up for fun.

Reaction score
Hi Ian. Thank you for the welcome.

@Clifford. Yesterday I went over to see Mr. ErrorMagnet himself. I park in his driveway, and there are 2 smashed ink jet printers in the driveway, and around 10-15 assorted power cables & printer cables chopped up like salad. I went inside, he said the two ink jet printers kept telling him that the drivers were not installed, even though they had somehow been working for the last 3 years. He re-installed the drivers, again, and again, and it still gave him the same message. So he took them outside to smash them with his aluminum baseball bat. And then I asked, why he cut up the cables, he said he wanted to see if the new husqvarna chainsaw he got worked well, so he cut them up for fun.
Some pictures if the hardware misadventure would go so well with the story....LMAO!!!!!!

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
LOL. Maybe he should start getting used to using a Abacus! I have fairly recent experience that chinese market traders can still use then faster than some use Windows 7!!!

Ask a Question