Forum settings problem

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I cannot see anywhere where I can contact staff. I have edited my signature and saved the changes, but neither the message or the inserted photo will show in my posts. If I close down and restart, and visit the forum, then look in my user CP, my signature show up exactly as I want it to, but will NOT show in my posts.:(

Suddenly, the message shows, but the picture will not.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Go right down to the bottom of the page "Contact us"

I am not familiar with that CP option,but I do not see the photo in your signature, although it is over on the rifht hand box

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've moved this thread to the feedback forum and I'll take a look at this now for you :)

edit: I think I've found the problem, the sig image has been "uploaded" but not attached to the sig as far as I can tell. Next to where the sig pic is, there should be some text saying "Insert Signature Picture". If you click that it should insert some code in to the sig box and allow you to place the image. If that doesn't work, I can try and do this manually for you. :D

Reaction score
I've moved this thread to the feedback forum and I'll take a look at this now for you :)

edit: I think I've found the problem, the sig image has been "uploaded" but not attached to the sig as far as I can tell. Next to where the sig pic is, there should be some text saying "Insert Signature Picture". If you click that it should insert some code in to the sig box and allow you to place the image. If that doesn't work, I can try and do this manually for you. :D
Thank you kind sir, that worked. I had tried that, but found that writing appeared too. I ignored this this time, and all is fine now.

Ask a Question