Hello to W7forums!

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Jamie White, I'm female, living in southeast England who is also the owner of the 101Gamers community website, which needs little explanation as to what it is about.

I am interested mostly in computers and technology, especially surrounding Windows XP/Vista, forums, programming and web hosting, and started to use a computer at the age of 6, running Windows XP, and continue to use OS X and XP to this day (the latter in a virtual machine). My favourite browser is Firefox or any Gecko-based web browser, although I tend to use Safari on OS X, because of its integration with the OS.

I am also interested, to some extent, video games. My favourite game is Donkey Kong Country and I prefer platformers, racers, fighting games and casual FPS play, although I'm open to try some other genres, too. I lean specifically towards Nintendo and Sony, although don't keep up with modern releases as such anymore.

Other interests of mine in media are art, music and cosplay, I just love creativity. The main music genres I listen to are hard rock, 80s pop and video game music, not in that order though. I also have a close internet friend with a cosplayer who shares similar interests in technology with me.

My favourite films are Terminator 2 and Snatch, both brilliant films with good storylines, the latter has a lot more humour but I like the themes of T2. My favourite TV series is good ol' Only Fools and Horses, a classic in terms of comedy and so funny to watch, it never gets old!

In my spare time I use the computer almost exclusively, sometimes I have a game of snooker which is casual. I don't really care for sports, and don't see the entire hype of football, people like doctors and the military - people who have done things for the people of nations - should get the money, not people paid to kick a ball around and get fame for no reason.

This should give you a good introduction to me. If you want to contact me, send me a PM or message me somewhere if you can reach me, ask me any questions or just talk to me how you like!

Reaction score
Welcome to w7forums, great introduction, and interesting hobbies too.

Ask a Question