Forum Layout Change

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've moved the articles section to appear on the main forum page to make it a little move prominent. Over the coming weeks I'm aiming to add quite a few articles and perhaps get a writer or two onboard.

There are also going to be a few other minor tweaks to the site, and hopefully a competition very soon :)

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Very nice, Ian. I look forward to seeing what the competition is!

Reaction score
Sites looking great Ian , but would it be possible to introduce custom themes ? you know change the colour of the site background from a list of alternatives themes.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sites looking great Ian , but would it be possible to introduce custom themes ? you know change the colour of the site background from a list of alternatives themes.
I could try making a dark version of this theme if quite a few people would use it? :)

Reaction score
Yes please... I love dark backgrounds . Maybe have a poll Ian , save you going to all that trouble if everyone wants white ?

Reaction score
Why not let the user select the background of their choice from a list or upload
Maybe even store the selection in user preferences in the same fashion as the avatar or signature

Reaction score
Your forum design looks really nice. I saw the free theme on vbulletin.org but it seems like you've heavily modified it. Did you do this yourself?

Reaction score
I've moved the articles section to appear on the main forum page to make it a little move prominent. Over the coming weeks I'm aiming to add quite a few articles and perhaps get a writer or two onboard.
Cool. Looking forward to it.

There are also going to be a few other minor tweaks to the site, and hopefully a competition very soon :)
If your thinking of having a "Lamest Desktop" competition I'll have a chance.

Or even a "Fuzziest Legs" contest and I'll be right there at the end.

Beyond that, no hope.:)

Reaction score
You have more stuff on your desktop than I do. ;) A lot more.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Yeah, I would definitely use it. Sounds awesome! I can't wait until the contests!

Ask a Question