Firefox still under desktop list...?

Reaction score
Hi. I uninstalled Firefox, but it's Picture Location is still there. See the attached pictures.

Attachments

Reaction score
Try reinstalling FF and then doing a re-uninstall of it. Sometimes some pointers get left behind on the hdd as well as some registry references. Alos some malware can be lurking around, which can and will play havoc with your software.

Are you having other issues as well, if so, it might be a good time to reinstall the OS and just start from scratch.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Firefox removed the picture that was being referenced, that why you get the error message but Firefox doesn't maintain the desktop list, W7 does, so I doubt reinstalling & uninstalling will help. I have one pointing to a picture I have moved, totally unrelated to Firefox, that works exactly the same way.

I don't see it as a big deal but I am trying to find where it is stored so you can delete it. I've already checked the registry and it's not maintained there.

Reaction score
Firefox removed the picture that was being referenced, that why you get the error message but Firefox doesn't maintain the desktop list, W7 does, so I doubt reinstalling & uninstalling will help. I have one pointing to a picture I have moved, totally unrelated to Firefox, that works exactly the same way.

I don't see it as a big deal but I am trying to find where it is stored so you can delete it. I've already checked the registry and it's not maintained there.

Thanks guys. I think it is time to reinstall windows too. I have also looked in the registry, and no results.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Did some searches but wasn't able to figure out where the list is stored.

Ask a Question