SOLVED Firefox 29.0 W7 x64 (Java Question)

Reaction score
I notice Java from Firefox is not installed correctly from Firefox plugins, I'm posting few Images. Hoping you can give me any feed back or solution, to my question, please!
am not so sure what you might needed to know from me.
something am assuming is wrong is when, I go to you-tube website, not all icon webpage show's only e.g suggestions "TAB", below (webpage) that there is not icons/Image display, to see them show I have to do refresh page to be available to display them.
I don't think is normal coming from other Firefox version, witch I never had any problem with them before.

Thank you for view and response to my question, again!

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The truth is, every version of Java is a security risk and you should limit it as much as possible; every time Oracle patches one thing hackers find another. Consider using an add-on like NoScript to keep more control.

You have Java 7 but ver 6 is also still installed. You can uninstall ver 6 however if you have any applications that require it they may not work. The Java Uninstall Tool can help you remove ver 6.

But Mozilla has also posted this:
Mozilla said:
We are aware of a problem detecting current versions of the Java plugin and misreporting them as vulnerable. We’re working to correct this error. In the meantime, you can visit the Java website to download the latest version.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You're Welcome.

I'm going to go ahead and mark this a Solved but you can still post again if you think of something else.

Ask a Question