SOLVED FireFox 3.6.6 and eBay issue

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Could somebody with Firefox 3.6.6 go to eBay and open up any auction item and see if they have an "ask a question" option. I have the "Save a seller" and "See other items" but not the contact option. If I open the same auction with IE8 the option is there.

I'm trying to figure out if it's the add-ins or if eBay just isn't up to the latest Firefox yet.

Thanks in advance.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
"Ask A Question" has been moved down to the bottom third of the pages, just above the links on the bottom of the page.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Hmmm, you are right. Thank you. I don't know why eBay didn't stay consistent; I don't like it.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
eBay is always changing, but one thing about them. If you're a smart shopper, you can get some really good deals there. I know they have a reputation as a junk peddler, but they are cleaning up their act. If a seller has so many negative feedbacks within a short time, they're gone.

There are many new, unopened PC's, notebooks, external drives, all kinds of good stuff for sale. Just pay attention to the member's rating & number of transactions, that's a good indicator of whether a seller is trustworthy or not.

Cat

Ask a Question