"Find" button / Get rid of undesirable messages

Reaction score
Hello, I have Windows 7, WLMail Essential 2011, Firefox.

Would someone kindly help resolve the 2 problems below?:

(1) How to make the “Find” button search the “File” or “Drafts” sections? I click on “Find” to get to certain folders but nothing happens...

(2) How to get rid of dozens of Arab messages I get each time my computer loads mail???

Thanks ever so much for any help. :) Adela

Reaction score
(1) How to make the “Find” button search the “File” or “Drafts” sections? I click on “Find” to get to certain folders but nothing happens...
Select the browse button
FindDrafts.png
and then select the appropriate folder for your search.
FindDraftsFolder.png

How to get rid of dozens of Arab messages I get each time my computer loads mail???
I'm not sure what you are asking with this question.

Reaction score
Thank you Clifford, but I don't have the first screenshot window you show.

Maybe I asked this question wrong, the folders I want to find are actually the subject lines that are inside the folders, like the "Inbox", "Drafts", etc. I'm sorry.

However, if the method you sent me is to locate folders at the left column, then it would also be important since I haven't been able to alphabetize these folders created by me, and there being many, it takes me a very long time to choose them. But as mentioned, I don't have the first window you show.

As to the other question, how to get rid of numerous Arab messages, may I send you a screenshot as an attachment? I just realized I deleted them, so may I send the screenshot when they get into my Inbox again?

Thanks so much! :)

Reaction score
Thank you Clifford, but I don't have the first screenshot window you show.
You mentioned the find option. I assumed you knew where the find button was located.
Try this location and see if it gives you the results you are looking for. I hope I am following your request correctly.
Find.png

As to the other question, how to get rid of numerous Arab messages, may I send you a screenshot as an attachment? I just realized I deleted them, so may I send the screenshot when they get into my Inbox again?
That would help tremendously, if you could provide a screenshot of what you are referring too.

Reaction score
Try this location and see if it gives you the results you are looking for. I hope I am following your request correctly.
Oh yes Clifford, that's exactly the "Find" button on which I click to find folders but doesn't do its job. It works well finding words WITHIN a letter or message, but NOT on finding a folder...

...actually, I should've said that I need it to find the Subject Line names that are within any of the default or created folders, such as Inbox, Drafts, etc. Is it possible to make it work on these too? :)

Thank you, I'm attaching a screenshot for the undesirable Arab messages.The list is much longer but the screenshot covers only certain length of the window. I get about 20 to 30 DAILY Arab messages and it's time consuming to have to delete so many so frequently.

Thanks again! :)

Attachments

Ask a Question