EYE CATCHING TITLE! TITS! SEX! etc etc.

Reaction score
Figured I might aswell say halloooo to all you fine chaps and chapesses on the forum!
'Sup.
My name is Christian. Not a great name, but theres not much out there that I'd suit anyway, so yeah. Im chinese, dont speak it too well, thanks to my 2 elder siblings setting the precident of not understanding the language, and ergo my parents deciding not to even bother trying to teach me. I resent that, as Im proud of my heritage, yet shameful of my whitewashed upbringing.

I live in the north of UK currently, for university. I originate from the south, a warmer and slightly more ... welcoming climate than the north. Pikeys are northern, after all.

Im 21, in my 3rd and final year of university, where I study Illustration and Animation. Its alright, I dont really think Ive got what it takes to make it at the top anymore, especially after spending the last 2 years coasting on my abilities rather than applying myself to the full. Not that Im even that talented, I just know I can get by without trying too hard. Im poor, but then Im a student, so thats okay. I recently bought a PS3, and its glorious and purdy. But the aforementioned lack of money is slightly hampering my collection of games.

Im....a casual PC enthusiast, I know a little bit here and there, nothing to get excited about though. W7 is great. Its the only OS Ive ever paid for, even if it meant going over my overdraft limit (oops). I enjoy gaming, ergo the casual enthusiast....classification. Im currently in the middle of saving up for PC upgrades, and also saving up so that I can support myself. Living in a house is harder than I imagined ( I spent the last 2 years in Uni Halls. )

Im happily faux married for about 2 and a half years, to a delightful german girl with an american accent. Her family own a house in California and she spent several of her childhood years there, thus the accent. It was wierd at first being told she was german when clearly she was american. We have our fights, as most incredibly stubborn couples will tell you, but its worth it. Im going to hers next christmas, in Munich. Been there once before during the summer. Munich is wonderful.

The 2 cars I want to own before I die is a Nissan Skyline GTR R34 and a BMW M3.

Steak is the best thing ever.

And this is way, way too long for an introduction. Sorry.

Oh, if your at ALL interested in the kind of crap that I do, check out my link here:
http://sonsofthestorm.deviantart.com

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi faun

You need to change your wish list to Radeon HD 5970
I mean if you are gonna wish, Why not wish big :)

Reaction score
Hahahahahahha
thats a very good point, wish.... shame its ungodly expensive... and 2x 4870 would do be for a few years at least!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great to have on on the forums Christian :D

I'm from the North of England too, and finished a couple of Engineering degrees at Manchester University a few years ago. Really enjoyed Uni and part of me would love to be back there :)

Agree about Steak - yummy!

Ask a Question