Easy install

Reaction score
After all your help last time for me I would like to ask a question for a friend who has a Toshiba lap top. He went from from Windows XP to Vista with an update disk. The question is will it be easy to go from Vista updated to Windows 7 or will he have to do a full install?

Ken

Reaction score
I have done a windows 7 advisor and it is OK for windows 7 but the BIOS needs to be updated. Will that be done when he installs windows 7 or do you have to do it on its own, so if so how do you do that?
Ken

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Did the upgrade adviser say that the BIOS needs updating, as I've not heard of that before? :confused:

If that's the case, you'll need to update the BIOS manually using the tools from the motherboard manufacturer. If you can't locate them on their website, post the motherboard model on here and I'll see if I can find it for you. :)

Reaction score
The first time I run the programme it said there may be a minor problem with the BIOS, I ran the vista advisor nothing showed up so I ran the 7 Advisor and nothing showed this time so I don't know what it was. I may have made a mistake some where.

Ken

Ask a Question