[DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL]

Reaction score
WiFi adapter was outdated, Updated it, 3.0 Host controller is up to date. So far so good, now, we wait.

Thanks!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Please post the new DMP files if it happens again.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The new ones don't point to a specific driver, in fact most of your old ones didn't either.

An online analysis tool mentions memory corruption so I'm wondering how long have you had this computer ... is it new? or did you add new RAM recently? It is rare RAM "goes" bad but new RAM can be created faulty surprisingly often.

I suggest you run a MEMTEST86+ test overnight to test for faulty RAM (A clear test won't prove your RAM is good but bad results can point you to a bad chip).

It appears you have 4x4GB chips (16GB total) so if one does show as faulty I suggest you pull it and test if your machine is stable afterwards. If it is new you should be able to have it replaced.

Reaction score
It's about a month old. I've noticed that I can leave my computer on and do other things, but when I use it to browse the internet it'll BSOD pretty quickly, it doesn't blue screen when I'm playing games, just watching movies/reading threads.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Well the browsing would tend to go along with network drivers, the wi-fi etc so you should go to the computer or motherboard manufacturers website and get the latest drivers, especially in the networking area.

Playing games is generally video intensive but if it was a RAM problem I would also expect it to show up here too, especially on newer games. Video drivers are less likely a problem because of what you mention but they change so often it wouldn't hurt to verify they are up-to-date. But because of the newness of it I would definitely test the RAM.

Reaction score
So, when I reboot my computer the only option I'm given is to press CTRL+I to go into configuration, and then i'm givin three options "RAID something" "Acceleration Options" and "Exit" I cant see or find any option to boot from USB to run the mem test

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You need to access the computers BIOS. The key to access your BIOS varies: F1, F2, F10, DEL, etc. It is usually displayed on the screen and is only available when the computer is first being started. Once you access your BIOS you need to find the section regarding boot order and there you will need to make sure the USB is in the boot order prior to the Hard drive.

Ask a Question