Don't that beat all!

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
This morning i registered as yodap over at MaximumPC.com. forums.
http://www.maximumpc.com/

By this afternoon I have been permanently banned. I made one short post in a thread that Full_Taoer started (mainly to let him know I was there). My post never made it into the thread and now I get this. :dontknow:

SCREW THEM A-HOLES!!!

AFAIK, so far, there is no way to contact the "Board Administrator"
They probably don't want to hear from me right now anyway

Attachments

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Some administrators go off on a power trip because banning one member won't do anything because of the insignificance it has. I was banned from SevenForums without warning, no reason at all. I believe it was because I had links to my own forum on my application's that I developed. I made it into the official developers group there after the 2nd or 3rd day on my registration, and after that a page came up that said I was banned. You can't talk to the admin's either about it because you don't have access at all lol.

I really hate that admin there though, maybe he had a bad day. I didn't see it in the rules where I would have to remove my copyright links on my own application's just because it would have been considered advertising. I would have never thought of it. I don't think he enjoyed me on the forum though. Not even sure what it was, but he was sarcastic towards me on the first post he ever directed towards me, I didn't think much of it though until I got banned, and I know which admin it would have been. He removed all of my posts for some reason too. The admin with the username that starts with a "Z".

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Yeah I was hot when I first realized what happened. I've never been thrown out of anything before. Now I know it wasn't anything I did, they just get aroused by banning people. They even have a "sticky" thread of all the people they ban. Of course that hasn't been updated in about a year.

Hey Ace, I registered on your forum today too. (It rained today so I got around to doing some stuff I've been meaning to do). Please don't through me out until I aggravate you or something worse. :D

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Yeah I was hot when I first realized what happened. I've never been thrown out of anything before. Now I know it wasn't anything I did, they just get aroused by banning people. They even have a "sticky" thread of all the people they ban. Of course that hasn't been updated in about a year.

Hey Ace, I registered on your forum today too. (It rained today so I got around to doing some stuff I've been meaning to do). Please don't through me out until I aggravate you or something worse. :D
Same here, until I registered at SevenForums, none of that stuff need's to be put on display. All of the people that got banned, why make it into a showcase when it's really nothing that they should be prideful for? Ban's aren't good so I don't know why there should be a display of it at all.

I seen that when I was posting a thread on PowerShell :) You'll enjoy the community there, we have a range of experience between the members on our forum with computers. Hopefully you'll find something that you can learn or find of interest there :)

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I used to raise Boa Constrictors and I would often take them with me places in my shirt when they were smaller and later in a big sports bag. Once while I was married, I had taken the ex's kids to C. J. Barrymoore's and we were in the arcade for a while with no problems and then we went outside and I was way over at the end of the property past the softball fields under some trees and I let Paula Aboadual out of the bag to crawl on the grass. Someone came all the way from the clubhouse and asked me to leave the property. You pull out one 7ft long 5in diameter Boa Constrictor and some people instantly take a disliking to you for no apparent reason. I've been thrown out of all the best places!

Reaction score
yodap have you sent Full_Taoer a message here on this forum?

I did so about a week ago and received my response.

While MaximumPC seemed to have done a bad thing, I can understand why they did so. When a new member come here that has not posted yet, sends a visitor message, I question how this person knows our forum member. I personally don't see it as any of my business unless I can plainly see it spam or the forum member complains.

If you let Full_Taoer know what has happened, I'm sure he can straighten things out. I'm fairly sure that if MaximumPC had known you was truely a friend of Full_Taoer, they would have let the message go through. MaximumPC may not have even read the content. It could have been an automated response to a 0 poster coming to their forum.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
No I haven't pm'd F_T on either forum.

I read through their policies quickly as I was registering and I understood that all posts from new members were checked (censored?) by the mods before they allowed it to go through. I'm okay with that.

I finally sent the administrators an e-mail and told them I disagreed with their decision and asked them to give my regards to F_T. I doubt I'll get a response but really don't care because it's over and life is too short to worry about this stuff.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
No I haven't pm'd F_T on either forum.

I read through their policies quickly as I was registering and I understood that all posts from new members were checked (censored?) by the mods before they allowed it to go through. I'm okay with that.

I finally sent the administrators an e-mail and told them I disagreed with their decision and asked them to give my regards to F_T. I doubt I'll get a response but really don't care because it's over and life is too short to worry about this stuff.
Hey Yodap, got get you some Gong and you'll be just fine. :D

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Yep that did it. Thanks doctor! :lol:

Ask a Question