Disc title printer 64bit drivers

Reaction score
I can't find any disc title printer manufacturers that have a 64 bit driver for download for their little title printers. I have a casio CW-E60 and want to use it with my windows 7 64bit operating system.

Reaction score
Reply to Clifford_Cooley

Thanks for the reply Clifford If you read below the link that you reffered to me on Casio, It is down a little ways. it states the 32bit drivers will not work for 64bit. That is what still kind of leaves me hanging. I can't even get Casio techinical support to provide me a response. It is still unresolved. Again thanks for your response

Reaction score
I figured it out! I created a Windows XP Virtual Machine and installed the Casio CW50 Vista 32 Bit Drivers. Then:

1. Press F8 while booting Win 64 and put win64 in “disable driver signature enforcement mode”.
2. I had already installed the 32 bit Vista version in Win64, but the drivers didn’t install.
3. Tried again and they still didn’t install.
4. I manually copied the driver from the VM to Win64 and exported the proper registry key.
5. I imported the registry key into Win64.
6. It works great. Since I don’t used it very often, it’s not a big deal to press F8 every now and then.

Hope this helps,
Roscoe

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I figured it out! I created a Windows XP Virtual Machine and installed the Casio CW50 Vista 32 Bit Drivers. Then:

1. Press F8 while booting Win 64 and put win64 in “disable driver signature enforcement mode”.
2. I had already installed the 32 bit Vista version in Win64, but the drivers didn’t install.
3. Tried again and they still didn’t install.
4. I manually copied the driver from the VM to Win64 and exported the proper registry key.
5. I imported the registry key into Win64.
6. It works great. Since I don’t used it very often, it’s not a big deal to press F8 every now and then.

Hope this helps,
Roscoe
Roscoe, welcome to the fourms! I've been pushing VM's on here for a few days, trying to solve some issues that can't otherwise be solved running in Windows 7. That is great, hopefully others will see this and follow suit.:)

Ask a Question