Did you beta test Windows Vista?

Reaction score
Are there any lucky people here that beta tested Windows Vista? I've still got my booklet and DVDs from the beta release, and I'm hoping to do the same with Windows Seven ;)

From what I read it isn't long until this next beta release!

Reaction score
I did get the beta of Windows Vista and fell in love with it (no so much the bugs) but after using XP for so long, it was awesome for me.

The beta for Windows 7 should be out mid this December, so keep looking! I can't wait!

(I still have my original RC1 Vista beta DVD's too, lol)

=)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Me three! I've got some many MS betas and trials on DVD, I love tinkering with stuff like that.

I wonder if they'll just do it online this time, i.e. opening up an ISO to users via MS connect?

Reaction score
I still have my Vista RC1 dvd's bought on ms website! i hope i'll have the seven cds too!

Reaction score
As much as I wanted too, I didn't get the chance to beta test Vista, though I hope my luck will change for Windows 7. :)

Reaction score
LOL I still have my XP beta discs! All 3 Vista discs and even my 98SE disc.But this (Win7 beta) was a dissaster if you tried to get it on Jan 9. I was up untill 2:30 am when I finally got my x64 key.

Reaction score
LOL I still have my XP beta discs! All 3 Vista discs and even my 98SE disc.But this (Win7 beta) was a dissaster if you tried to get it on Jan 9. I was up untill 2:30 am when I finally got my x64 key.
I just waited till the next day, and was able to get the 32-bit version almost instantly.

I still have my Windows 98 SE disc as well. :D

Ask a Question