SOLVED Aisuite3 - ProgID atkexCom.axdata did not respond

JDD

Reaction score
System:
Win7 Pro, ASUS B35M-E motherboard, 8GB ram, one 256GB SSD and one 1-TB HDD.

I just finished doing a clean install of Win7 Pro.

After loading a few drivers, I started getting this window popping up a few min's
after a boot; see attached.

Aisuite3 - ProgID atkexCom.axdata did not respond

Aisuite3 - ProgID atkexCom.axdata did not respond.PNG

Is this serious?

Anyone have any solutions?

Should I uninstall ASUS's "AI Suite 3"?

Do I need it?

Thanks!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Yes I would uninstall it ... if possible. You may have to visit their website & get a removal program.

You don't "need" it but it is supposed to provide utilities to monitor your ASUS motherboard.

ASUS AI Suite 3

Since this is an ASUS issue you might try seeing if there is an updated version or try posting on their forums to see if they have any ideas to make it work.

Last edited:

JDD

Reaction score
I had their latest version of AI Suite III (3) downloaded and installed in the first place.

While years ago there was an uninstall tool available after an exhaustive search
of filehippo and the internet I could not find it. Its talked about on the ASUS forum
in discussions from years ago, but that tool is nowhere that I could find either in
the ASUS forum site or elsewhere.

If someone has the uninstall program for AI Suite III (3) to share, please do so!

My Start menu had an ASUS folder with an uninstall in it, but didn't work.

Windows 7 uninstall didn't work.

I had to end processes, turn off services, delete files and folders in Explorer and
then search the Registry to delete anything related to my problem, including
searches for: AI Suite, AISuite and ASUS (but being careful not to delete anything
that looked critical.)

So far the system looks ok, but only time will tell.

Otherwise, for me, this issue is marked solved!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
There is a link HERE to an uninstaller but I don't know if it works on Win 7. You might try it & see.

NOTE: Even though it appears to be from an ASUS employee, as with every file you download from the internet, I recommend you scan it with a good virus scanner.

Ask a Question