A thank you to clifford_cooley

Reaction score
Would just like to say a big thank you to c_c for taking the time and huge effort to start and maintain the w7 folding team. I'm to much of a newb to now all involved so thank you also. I know I take for granted the links, guides, stats and all behind the scene work it takes to keep it running. I know this is just a small part of what he does here.

Thank you C_C :top:

yodap

No longer shovelling
VIP Member
Reaction score
It can't be said enough.
His Folding guide has been a huge help to me and others on this team. I don't have the patience or the smarts to do the leg work. Yet, thanks to c_c, I'm not just sitting on my arse, I feel like I'm doing something good.
As I see my sisters and fathers insidious diseases progress, I hope and pray that some breakthrough is imminent.
Thanks to all who fold, everywhere!

Ad

Advertisements

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, thanks to CC, Yodap and all the others helping, it would be wonderfull to see a breakthrough in our lifetimes :)

Ad

Advertisements

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hear, hear! :D

You've done a cracking job on running the folding team Clifford - just look at where the team position is!

Another big well done to all the folding team too :)

Ask a Question