Constantly freezing/crashing every program...All of a sudden

Reaction score
It happened yesterday, my PC booted and Adobe flash made me update to its latest version. After that, I couldn't start "League of Legends". Then, firefox which I use with around 1000 tabs but which only load once you open them, started crashing when i visited youtube.

Today, even when I try to reinstall flash player it crashes and the plugin crashes constantly in firefox. The current situation is that my computer is very unstable crashing a lot with every program until I forze close it. This is weird and I don't know what to do. I have uninstalled EPU-6 Engine to see if it had something to do but everything is the same. I have "clean booted" but still....

I think this might be a problem with the RAM or the HDD. I downloaded HDTunePro but it prompts the error: "Read Error, test aborted!"

All these problems came all of a sudden. Yesterday night I even tried to system restored but it took around 30 min in shutting down so I decided it had frozen and just shut it off. So it didn't restore.

What test can I do? Any ideas? Solutions?

Specs:

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
6,0GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
1 TB Hard drive divided in two partitions. One for OS and programs and one for data and other programs.

Last edited:

Ask a Question