CHROME import/export bookmarks, cant get my HTML saved bookmarks back into Chrome!!!!!

Reaction score
CHROME import/export bookmarks, cant get my HTML saved bookmarks back into Chrome!!!!!

Import/export bookmarks, cant get my HTML saved bookmarks back into Chrome!!!!!

I used to use Internet explorer, then Firefox, and now Chrome as my default browser.

I had to do a updated computer rebuild, and before doing so, i saved my bookmarks as a HTML file, on an external hard drive. After I set up the new computer, and dragged this HTML file of my (over 1200 bookmarks) onto my new desktop.

I went to BOOKMARKS,BOOKMARK MANAGER, THEN "IMPORT FROM ANOTHER BROWSER",abut all the only choices are for, ANOTHER BROWSER, NOT from any file on the computer.

I first tried to import this file into internet Explorer, but that interface seems to also have changed, and it seems whenever I click on the "IE' logo on the task bar, something like YAHOO, or MSN, pops up instead......what happened to the original internet explorer and all of its tools? (YES, I can see the tools or setting, or Internet options on the right of each of these sites, but HOW CAN I GET MY FAV BOOKMARKS HTML FILE BACK INTO CHROME AGAIN???????????? Any Help?

Version 33.0.1750.154 m

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Ctrl+Shift+O (to get to the bookmark manager)
Then click Organize > Import from HTML file

Source

GoogleImport.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question