Cdd.dll bsod

Reaction score
I need quite some help, from since the new nvidia drivers for win7 i keep getting constant bSODS when exitting a game for example : Batman Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil 5, Operation Flashpoint 2, Wolfenstein, please keep in mind that this only happens when i exit the game, this bsod error is a cdd.dll error, i searched about it and some said that it might be RAM related, tested my RAM with MEMTEST and still no errors . I even reinstalled win7 and the problem still persists. Can someone please help me ?

My videocard is nvidia 9600 gt

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
This may be redundant, but what NVIDIA drivers are you using, and have you made sure to download the latest drivers directly from their site?

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Since you have already performed an OS reinstall, yet are using the latest drivers this problem is rather perplexing.

And you have already run at least two passes of Memtest86+ 2.11? You could try running LinX and Furmark to stress test your CPU and GPU, respectively. Do keep an eye on your CPU and GPU temps if you choose to do this as these programs will push them to the highest possible... RealTemp can do that for the CPU and FurMark has that built in.

Beyond that I'm not sure what else to recommend... next time it occurs jot down the rest of the info and see if it's always the same hex code. You could also try installing older Windows 7 NVIDIA drivers, if those used to work for you.

Ask a Question