Category on Virtualization?

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
There are many Windows 7 users running various OS's within virtual machines, and it's becoming more popular by the day. In fact, the next version of Windows is reported to include virtualization, or at least have a sandbox for use. It's also replacing dual booting more and more, allowing the user to have one main OS, and using the VM's as needed.

Would it be possible to create a separate category for these posts? Sometimes, I'm not able to be here every day, as are others, and having these threads by themselves will allow them not to be forgotten in the maze of unanswered posts.

I've been using VM's for some time, and I feel that I can be of help, I'm sure there's others too, who can assist with these issues.

Thanks in advance for the consideration of this issue.

Cat

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sure, if this is something that is going to be used then I've got no problems adding it :).

I'll add this now :D

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks Ian & Core for making this possible. I believe that it will be very useful, and there will be much needed assistance given on this issue.

Virtualization is not only for business/corporate, or a "geeky" concept. Rather, it's a tool that many, including I, use on a daily basis. It's very useful in trying before installing, and in making hardware work that won't work naturally in Windows 7.

Cat

Ask a Question