cant find my cd

Reaction score
i just relise my pc is 64bit compatible i got w7 32bit running on my pc, i want w7 64bit but i cant find my cd what should i do?

Reaction score
i look at that link its bare confuesing, can anyone give me a link so i can get w7 64bit ultimate os please

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
i look at that link its bare confuesing, can anyone give me a link so i can get w7 64bit ultimate os please
Welcome to the forum, legendofly! There are no Ultimate ISO links that I'm aware of. The ones that's available are Home Premium & Professional. That's all I can tell you about that. Beware of pirated sites, whom names I won't mention, as I'm not advertising them on this fourm. Pro is usually suitable for most users. The main differences are the Bit locker app, and the 35 or so language packs. If you don't use these services, you'll be pouring money down the drain Please reconsider, and see if you really need Ultimate. If you need anymore help, don't hesitate to post back. If you can, see if you can borrow one from a friend, or anyone else that you know who may have the 64 bit disc. Nibiru2012 described how to make a all in one Windows 7 disc. Mabye you should send a private message to him, he may be of assistance to you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
im running ultimate now at 32bit but if i wanted to use pro 64bit instead, do i keep my ultimate activation code the same or do i need to buy a new activation code?

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
im running ultimate now at 32bit but if i wanted to use pro 64bit instead, do i keep my ultimate activation code the same or do i need to buy a new activation code?
You keep the same activation code, as long as it's Ultimate.

Reaction score
oh ok then, im gonna go look for a w7 pro64 bit now then wipe it out and start over again

Reaction score
Hi legendofly

He was saying that you needed the Ultimate 64-Bit version for the same key to work. The Ultimate key will not work with a Professional install. The key will work for both bit versions but not a different Windows Class.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
The Ultimate product key is ONLY good for the Ultimate versions, either 32 bit or 64 bit.

In order to use Windows 7 Professional you have to purchase a new key. The keys are not interchangeable amongst versions.

Ask a Question