The Eye-Fi card is the 1st wireless memory card. It looks, stores media, and fits into cameras just like a regular SDHC card. On top of that, the Eye-Fi card has built-in Wi-Fi that uses your wireless network to effortlessly transfer photos and videos.
Source link - http://hubpages.com/hub/Eye-Fi-Wireless-Memory-Card-for-Photos-and-VideosThe Eye-Fi comes in many forms:
- Eye-Fi Home: A basic Eye-Fi that allows downloads of photos. It has 2 GB worth of memory and costs about $49.99.
- Eye-Fi Geo: An Eye-Fi card that can do wireless uploads of photos and includes Geotagging for about $59.99. Includes 2GB worth of memory.
- Eye-Fi Share: Does wireless JPEG photo uploads to the computer and to the Web. Includes 2GB of memory for about $59.99
- Eye-Fi Home Video: Does wireless JPEG photo and video uploads to a computer. Includes 4GB of memory for about $69.9
- Eye-Fi Share Video: An Eye-Fi card that allows for video uploads to popular websites, as well as photos. It has 4 GB worth of memory for about $79.99.
- Eye-Fi Explore Video: Allows for both uploading photos and videos, and you can use several thousand hotspots. It also includes a geotagging feature, 4 GB worth of memory, all for about $99.99.
- Eye-Fi Pro: Combines the outstanding features of all the other Eye-Fi cards, and includes wireless RAW uploads of photos and videos to any folder on a computer. This one is more expensive at $149.99.
No, my recently bought Kodak printer will develop the same (or better) quality of prints that you get at Woolworth's, or your favorite store, using better photo paper than most of the stores uses. I use genuine Kodak paper, not Fuji or store brands. And brand name Kodak inks cost less and last longer than the store brand or "refurbished" inks do.So does that mean a Kodak Brownie camera and taking the film to Woolworth's to get it developed??
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.