BSOD

Reaction score
Well i have been having blue screens for almost 2 weeks now and i really need help. They first started out as memory management ones but that was fixed with the replacement of ram but i just recently started getting system service exception blue screens. I do not know to much about these but have been doing some research, any help u could give would be great.

thanks

Attachments

Reaction score
Hi. Simple enough. :)

"Windows 7 Kernel Version 7068 MP (2 procs) Free x64"

Update to the RTM (build 7600) of Windows 7 or above. Clean install highly recommended, based on the current drivers I see. You don't want them carried over.

Reaction score
Sure, you need to purchase Windows 7 from Microsoft or an authorized dealer. Then install while formatting the hard drive during the process.

Then visit your motherboard website to install the latest drivers for it. Don't install any applications. Only drivers.

Make sure you back up files that you don't want to lose, to another drive or DVD.

Reaction score
ok Thank you so much and my computer keeps like stopping and it looks like someone cut up all the colors is this also the product of not updating windows 7?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
That may be a possibility of running a RC version instead of the RTM version.

You can purchase on OEM version of Windows 7 Home Premium for around $110 or Professional for $140 or so.

You could try eBay where I have seen Windows 7 Keys for as low as $20. But some here don't trust the keys from eBay.

Reaction score
well this blue screen just happened :/ i thought this was over with cus i did everything u said but ya this happened. do u think it was a problem from a game called combat arms? i cant seem to find the mini dump file...hmm any way thanks for all of your help.

Ask a Question