BSOD

Reaction score
Hello ..again i have more blue screens and i dont have any idea what they are from considering memtest told me i had faulty ram and i got that replaced but still blue screens :/ any help would be great

Attachments

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Hi Joseph227,
I've had a look at your dump files.

The first gives:
STOP 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Usual causes:
Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility.
This is a pretty general error code.

The second (latest) gives:
STOP 0x00000044: MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS
Usual causes:
Device driver(s).
This says it was probably caused by : USBPORT.SYS which is a Windows system driver and highly unlikely to be the actual cause.
Mentioned in the dump file was Ca1528av.sys which is a generic Digital Camera Driver by ?Digital Camera?.
Question: What is plugged in to your USB ports, does the camera sound good?
You've just replaced your ram. Are the settings correct? Please follow:
Download and install CPU-Z. Take screenshots/snips of the Memory tab and all the slot#'s under the SPD tab. Attach the images directly to a post for all to see. Do not zip them.

Go to Post Reply, click on Go Advanced button and attach the screenshots to your post by using the paper clip you will find on the top toolbar.

Reaction score
i had the camera plugged in but not for a while and the bluescreens only seem to happen when i try to play video games. i dont think it is the graphics card but could it be the on-board gpu conflicting with the graphics card i put in?

Attachments

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
i dont think it is the graphics card but could it be the on-board gpu conflicting with the graphics card i put in?
There's a slim possibility. I know with my Mobo, when I plug in a graphics card it automatically disables the on board graphics. It will tell you this in your Mobo handbook or search T'Interweb for info.

Reaction score
ok thank you and i think the problem maybe a cooling one because i reapplyed thermal compound thinking what the heck and at the moment it is working. im not sure how long this will last but for the moment not blue screens :)

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
ok thank you and i think the problem maybe a cooling one because i reapplyed thermal compound thinking what the heck and at the moment it is working. im not sure how long this will last but for the moment not blue screens :)
DAMN!! :D Didn't think of that one!!

Ask a Question