SOLVED BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
So first, i spilled some water im my pc and it was working fine and i found out that my ram was damaged. So i contacted the manufactor and they sent me another one, I put the new one in and it started crashing again but only when i am playing league of legends or watching youtube or any time. please help. I have provided screenshots of the cpu z stuff and the .dmp file. please help thanks

Attachments

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
There's nothing in particular in the crash dump. I think odds are good it's a hardware issue. Test your memory with MemTest86.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I did see your post and I looked at the DMP file. Like Core already mentioned, the DMP didn't point to anything specific.

I suspect you still have hardware problems because of the spilled water. I think Core's idea to test the memory is a good idea. It is quite possible to receive new memory that is faulty. Or the RAM settings could be wrong in your BIOS if the new memory is a different speed or voltage. Or the water may have damaged the motherboard, too.

Reaction score
Thanks guys i just bought some more ram and switched it and played league and left it on for a day and it hasnt crashed so thanks guys

Reaction score
Related subject: I get occasional instant reboots, almost always when launching a program, but not any particular one. Some days it happens a dozen times, other days none at all. Suspecting that it must be a RAM problem, I made a MemTest86 CD (thanks for the tip). It passes everything, so now I don't know what to suspect... ideas?

Forgot to add that I did chkdsk/f prior, no problems there either.

(Reposted as new thread.)

Last edited:

Ask a Question