BSOD Shows different errors everytime I boot.

Reaction score
I am using a new notebook as of today because of that problem. My Old Asus EEPC Seashell notebook Which I don't know the product series has started to fall or may I say already crashed.

It started to show signs when it was working super slow then it became worse when I turned it off. I tired to clean its dusty fun with the help of my I.T brother, but after It started It was boots so slow.. It took at least 30-40 minutes to be exact (Windows is starting with logo on top) then it shows a quick blue screen, too quick that It doesn't let me show what its content.

I tried going to Safe mode but it just stop on disk.sys and sometimes on CLASSPNP.SYS

I use the option Disable restata

I get these 2 BSOD errors

*c0000018 conflicting address range blue screen
*c000021a Fatal System error
verification of a knowndll failed system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000221 (0x8ac26d80 0x00000000) the sysytem has been shut down

I tried running Windows 7 Installation through a bootable USB installer but when it comes to choosing the installation drivers it shows the message "No diver can be found with the correct.......

I also tried booting to windows startup services but it says
Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attempt to resume configuration, restart the computer. I restart it several times and still gets the same error..

When I try it to asus Repair utilities it also gives a quick Blue screen after Image copy or something in command prompt

my OS Was windows 7 Starter

So tell me does this notebook has any hope?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Unless it was dropped my best guess would be that it can be repaired. It could be a hardware problem, specifically the hard drive may be going bad and need replaced. It could also be a software issue such as a virus or corrupt registry.

Since the repair utilities on the hard drive do not work I believe you will need to get the USB W7 Install working and to do that, it sounds like you will need to go to the ASUS website and download drivers. Download the latest driver from each unique section. Hopefully you could just store them all on another flash drive and swap it in when needed, otherwise you would have to integrate the drivers into the W7 Installation image.

Once you can boot to the flash drive you can see if the hard drive seems corrupt. You could try formatting & installing to the hard drive if the hard drive is seen. If the hard drive doesn't work then you replace it and install to a new one.

Reaction score
So you mean i need to install this drivers in my Flash disk to be bootable on startup and use it?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I have never had to do it. But you said you get an error about missing drivers. So that is the best idea I have.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Most BSODs are caused by driver issues or hardware problems or malware. My best guess is that your hard drive needs replaced but I can't know that for sure. If you could get an installation to work then you can see if the hard drive is "recognized"; if it is not recognized or if there are hard drive errors then it becomes even more likely the hard drive needs replaced. If you do replace the hard drive then you will still need a way to reinstall W7. And to do that you need a bootable installation that will work. The best way for it to work is if it has the proper drivers for your computer.

So, yes I believe your computer can be saved but I do not know that this is something you will be able to do on your own. This requires multiple steps to diagnose the problem and find a solution. And it starts by creating a working W7 Installation flash drive. If you can get your flash drive to boot up without errors then you can attempt a system repair, but you have to get that far first. You can't fix BSODs if you cannot even find a way to boot the computer.

Ask a Question