BSOD page fault in non paged area

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Unless you updated your drivers the answer will always be the same ... get updated drivers.

Also post your latest dumps.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
It sounds to me like the system just is not stable. Run a memory checker like the one built into the Windows 7 CD, or http://www.memtest.org/ If they find errors then the RAM isn't stable, you will need to manually set the correct RAM timings, frequency, and voltage.

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
1) Update your ATI drivers if needed
2) Run System File Checker

Run this line in command prompt.
Code:
sfc /scannow
The pre-versions of atimdag.sys are known BSOD causes.

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Probably because nobody replied to the other one in over 5 days and they still have BSODs but they need to run the tests suggested, update the drivers, and then say what they HAVE already done plus post any new dumps.

Reaction score
Dump file:
View attachment 3517
I think i ran the memtest before, but just to make sure what is the problem i will be running as soon as i have time
and I believe my video driver is up to date since its 10.8 and i don't think i really installed any outdated driver listed on the previous post thread since i reformatted my pc few weeks ago as i said above and what does system file checker do ?
thanks for helping bros

Last edited by a moderator:

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Dump file:
View attachment 3517
I think i ran the memtest before, but just to make sure what is the problem i will be running as soon as i have time
and I believe my video driver is up to date since its 10.8 and i don't think i really installed any outdated driver listed on the previous post thread since i reformatted my pc few weeks ago as i said above and what does system file checker do ?
thanks for helping bros

This one was Related to atikmdag.sys ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver. I would re-install the newest driver version available using this method.

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using

http://phyxion.net/Driver-Sweeper/Driver-Sweeper/Version-3-1-0/

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.

Ask a Question