BSOD 7F

Reaction score
Been running this new setup for 1 1/2 months with no problems until tonight. Haven't installed anything new or anything like that recently...

BSOD
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002a85ec8}

Computer Specs:
PSU: CORSAIR 650W ATX12V/EPS12V [CMPSU-650TX]
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955BE Deneb (3.2GHz) [HDZ955FBGIBOX]
Mobo: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Memory: A-DATA GS 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 [AX3U1600GB2G9-2G]
Vid: PNY GeForce GTS 250 [VCGGTS2501XPB]
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB [WD10EALS]

I dunno how to read the minidumps, but there's this that may be the problem?:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2

Anyway, here's 11 minidumps all zipped up:
http://rapidshare.com/files/412863299/Minidumps.rar

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey. Before even logging in and seeing your new post in this section on the main page, I knew your problem was Zone Alarm. Please uninstall it.

I haven't even opened the crash dump yet. If I see anything worthy of noting further, I'll be sure to let you know.

Enjoy.

Reaction score
Crazy, never had problems with Zone Alarm before... but I've never ran 64-bit either and I know there are known problems there. Thanks for the super quick response, I'll uninstall ZA, and update this thread if I get any more BSOD. One note though, I've been running ZA for awhile, and it's now just started crashing, that seems strange to me, oh well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You know how you can tell that beyond 100% you can be sure ZA is your issue?

All you have to do is ask yourself, "How did he know I even had ZA installed, based on my thread title of BSOD 7f, alone?"

Reaction score
Oh no, I completely trust your response, no issue there. Just seems weird it would crop up now instead of shortly after installing it. I'd also never suspect their free firewall would cause a problem like BSOD. I'm new to 7, and think 64bit was probably a bad idea, but I wanted to try it out.

Ask a Question