BSOD, 0x0000003B (Included minidump-zip and cpu-z screenshots)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope I didn't break any of your internal forum rules when creating this thread - first time I'm searching for advice on a forum, so I apologize if I did anything wrong.

I used to get Bluescreens once a month for quite a long time now and got kind of used to it and didn't really bother fixing the issue since it was occuring very rarely, but lately they have occured more and more often, even 3 times in the past two days. So I'm at a point where it really starts to bother me, especially when I'm doing something important on the computer or playing online games.
Anyway, I used this thread as orientation https://www.w7forums.com/threads/bsod-system-service-exception-0x0000003b.13084/
I attached the Minidump-Zip and the CPU-Z screenshots aswell. I hope you guys can help me out with this issue :)
I also wrote down the technical information during the BSOD: "Technical Information: *** STOP: 0x0000003B (0x00000000C0000005, 0xFFFFF800036C1E96, 0xFFFFF88007820140x00000000000000000)
No idea, if this is useful for you guys, but I thought I might aswell include it, before someone demands it afterwards.

Again, I apologize if I caused any inconvience and thank you very much in advance for reading this and trying to help me - I really appreciate it!

Mainboard.png Memory.png SPD#1.png SPD#2.png

Attachments

Ask a Question