browsers crashed

Reaction score
This morning all my browsers have crashed, IE 9, FF and Chrome on my desktop. When it happened to IE, I thought it was a bug of some kind then checked w/FF and Chrome and they all went done. After restarting each browser they all work fine. I'm in the process of cleaning my system as we speak, just wandering if any body else out had something similar. OK if one goes down and can chalk that up to a bug of some kind but all three....weird.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I been having a few issues with the browsers, can be a real P.I.T.A. sometimes.

Sometimes in my quiet moments I wish Netscape was still around.... sigh!

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Hmmm, crashed how, exactly?

Something in common must've caused it, I'd probably have rebooted to try and clear the issue, then run malware, AV, and memory/CPU stability scans...

Reaction score
This morning all my browsers have crashed, IE 9, FF and Chrome on my desktop. When it happened to IE, I thought it was a bug of some kind then checked w/FF and Chrome and they all went done. After restarting each browser they all work fine. I'm in the process of cleaning my system as we speak, just wandering if any body else out had something similar. OK if one goes down and can chalk that up to a bug of some kind but all three....weird.

The only time I was getting that sort of thing happening was just before my last MoBo died.

Ask a Question