Blue screen Twice Plus No PCI Driver Detected

Reaction score
I having problems lately with my desktop. After a year or so it finally showed some sickness. :(

First is this. Crashed twice in Blue screen:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 13321

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: F6000013
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 8BCBD555
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\112711-17222-01.dmp
C:\Users\Trina\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35505-0.sysdata.xml

Then Second is this: Driver for PCI Serial Port is not installed. But I am trying to troubleshoot the problem.. -- Just solved the second one.

Last edited:

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Hi TrinaFrancisco and Welcome to The Forum.

We really need to see the actual dmp files to be able to help you.

GoTo your C:\Windows\Minidump folder. Copy the *.dmp files to a new folder on your desktop. Zip up the *.dmp files from that folder and attach to a post.

Also:

Download and run CPU-Z. Take screenshots**/snips of the Mainboard tab, Memory tab and all the slot #'s under the SPD tab.
Go to Post Reply, click on the Go Advanced button and attach the screenshots**/snips to your post for all the RAM experts to see by using the paper clip you will find on the top toolbar. Do not zip them up.
**If screenshots, please crop.

Reaction score
From your CPUz screenshots the bottom 2 ram timings are way too high in your bios. Your timing's should be CL 9.0 (correct In Bios), 9.0 , tRP 9.0 (Correct In Bios),RAS to CAS 9.0 (Correct In Bios). These other 2 need to be changed in the bios :tRAS 24. should be 25 and tRC 74 should be 34. Change tRAS to 25 and tRC to 34 in your bios. Press F10 in your bios to save those setting, then click on Yes and let your pc reboot. I'll bet the BSOD's dissappear.

Reaction score
You welcome Trina. After you make the changes in the bios and are back in Windows, rerun CPUz and lokk at the Memory tab and SPD tab. In the SPD tab the numbers under 655 MHz should be the numbers you see under the Memory tab..

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
If, on the off chance blue screens continue after following brkkab123's advice:

Run Chkdsk /f /r to check for and repair any disk errors if present.

Make sure your system is fully updated including SP1.

(Do both the above anyway).

Consider replacing Avira with MSE until your problems are resolved.

Avira is known to be a cause of BSOD's on some Windows 7 systems.
Uninstall Avira through the Control Panel. Then run the Avira RegistryCleaner to clean up any remaining registry entries. Download BSOD friendly Microsoft Security Essentials as its replacement. Make sure Windows firewall is enabled!

Then:
Use the Intel® Driver Update Utility (in Internet Explorer gives me the best results). Update any and all drivers available.

Be aware that there have been several updates to your bios (latest 22-04-2011) since your version (19-11-2009). With bios, although not the horror story it was a few years back it's always best to err on the side of caution. Desktop Board DH55TC Bios. (Blimey,! Even I've managed it a few times :D).

Check for updates to your Huawei Mobile Connect modem or check with the carrier that supplied the modem.

Finally if blue screens continue please attach you latest dump files and we'll move on from there.

HTH.

Ask a Question