Blue Screen On Win7 x64 Ultimate

Reaction score
Hello,
i new here on your forum and i'm looking for your help.
It's been 2 months now that i'm facing blue screens on my win7 x64 ultimate edition so as i read on other posts i attach to the friends here my minidump file and a txt report from CPU-Z.
I'd be much oblidged if anyone here could help me and tell me what is happening with my computer.

Attachments

Reaction score
Crash happened again tonight.As for the Mouse Driver i have IntelliMouse Explorer for which the Intellipoint sw is installed. In Device Driver's window the mouse is found by my system correctly so i don't thing that crashes are from that.
I must also tell you that recently i've installed an Intel 520 240GB SSD and in order to use the trim function i had to unistall the AHCI Driver of my mb and to have it as IDE (bug of Intel's sw written on other forums).
So any other suggestions on what other to look?
Thanks!

Shintaro

Reaction score
Can you upload the mini dump. Depending on what is on the SSD, you could try a firmware update. But remember it will probably wipe the SSD.

Reaction score
I don't have for the time being any minidump to send you but i looked over to Intel for my SSD's Firmware anf it's the latest one. Since the last crash i mentioned you there is no other recent event so if anything happens i'll let you know.
Thanks again for your help, it's precious!

Reaction score
Thanks i'll try your remarks and let you know if the problems persist.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Please update:

nVidia Video Drivers:

fffff880`0edcb008 fffff880`12277125*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0x25d125
Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Thanks Shintaro for the help, i'll reinstall the EVGA Card Drivers. Is it possible that the problem with the Vga drivers comes from the fact that i had installed the Generic Nvidia Drivers (but WHQL version - not beta) and the ones from the Evga Site?

Reaction score
Although i reinstalled the driver today (International Version due to Greek w7 version) i saw that the file you told me (is nvlddmkm.sy_ in my disk and not .sys??) has the same date and time stamp (15/5/2012 13:48).
Do you think i'll soon have the same problem?

Shintaro

Reaction score
A file with a underscore "_" usually mean that it is not installed. Sometimes the file is compressed and sometimes not.

Has your system crashed again?

Reaction score
After the reinstallation of the vga drivers nothing yet happened. We'll see if this lasts.

Reaction score
OK Thanks again for your help. I'll let you know if the problems stoped.

Ask a Question