SOLVED Blue screen emerges often

Reaction score
I have a INTEL MOBILE CORE 2 DUO T6600 (with 1197 MHz core speed and BUS speed of199.5MHz) CPU in my HP Pavillion dv 6 series laptop.Recently a blue screen suddenly emerges and without giving much time to see or understand it just restarts.....I dont know why this is happening? I suspect it to be a result of overheating......Can it be a reason?
What precaution can I take so that it never comes?Can it harm my hardware?
View attachment New folder.rar

Reaction score
Hey.

Fortunately for you, these are extremely simple errors for me to diagnose. (I suppose lucky for me too, right? heh)

Your Spyware Doctor is messing things up. Get rid of it. Uninstall in the normal method and enjoy.

Reaction score
I also want to know can overheating be a cause?
What does make the blue screen emerge?I mean why does this happen?Please let me know about this....

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I highly recommend taking TorrentG's advice and uninstall Spyware Doctor.

If you believe your computer is over heating, look to the possible causes. Is it getting enough ventilation? Is it getting clogged with dust or pet hair? Is it hot where you live?

Do everything in your power to keep that machine clean and cool.

You are seeking specific answers from people who live all over the world. Please be as specific as you can about your equipment and environment.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
yodap said:
Is it hot where you live?
He lives in India, I think, so that would be a yes. And, I think the monsoon season has allready started, so it would also be humid.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It's hot ... hot and wet! Fine if you're with a woman, lousy if you're a computer!

Laptops are especially susceptible to heat. You might consider a cooling pad or fan. Also, avoid using them on carpet, clothing, or blankets as this can easily block air vents.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also want to know can overheating be a cause?
What does make the blue screen emerge?I mean why does this happen?Please let me know about this....
There's nothing indicating heat has been an issue. The only cause for your problems has been Spyware Doctor.

Even under the best of circumstances without any type of errors, heat is always an enemy to computing. If you 'd like to, follow the others' advice about a cooling pad etc...
I don't think it's necessary until you show me further crash dumps of a 0x124 nature. Doubtful that this is going to happen, which is good for you.

To sum it up, uninstall Spyware Doctor and everything should be alright.

Ask a Question