SOLVED Blue Lights

Reaction score
All the computer equiment I have has blue lights on it. My wireles adaptor, My Bluetooth adaptor, Laptop and computer, all my fans all have them. why do they need blue lights on every thing. and how do you get rid of them. because of a night time with the light out they light it up like a ligh bulb.

Any help would be great.:confused::):burnout:

Reaction score
Coco without damaging some of the items, there is no way to turn the lighting off. On the front panel of the tower, there is LED wires connected to the motherboard that can be dis-connected. As for the rest, snipping wires or removing the LED permenantly is the only way.

You could however tape over them making them less bright. I probably wouldn't place tape around the fans though. That would be risking getting tape in the fan and causing the components to overheat.

Reaction score
Thanks for that.

I Will have to live with the lights on the adaptors and replace fans with ones that you can turn off.

Ask a Question