best way to uninstall office??

Reaction score
hi all.......first post so don't bite please.
got a dell1011 netbook, with office 60 day trial on it. i'm wanting to completely uninstall office, but wondering the best way to go about it. i could use ccleaner, or in control panel, use the remove programme function??

any ideas any1

thanks

Reaction score
Hi matt & welcome.

Nobody bites here, we're all a pretty tame lot! ;)

On my Vista laptop I used the normal uninstall from the Control Panel. When I later installed Office 2003 there was no problems.

Reaction score
Hi natt - Welcome to w7forums

I agree with Geoffers, we are pretty tame. :)

Yep "Programs and Features" then uninstall.

Reaction score
Yeah the Control Panel uninstalls it fine.

Welcome to the forums Matt! We're a friendly bunch here :)

Reaction score
cheers for the reply. i'm on windows 7 starter - any1 worked out how to change the wallpaper yet??

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Right-click your desktop and select Personalize. Then select a theme that you like. You can also change just the wallpaper by selecting Desktop Background on the Personalization screen and browsing to the image you like

Reaction score
Any third party wallpaper changers should do the trick.

I am using Wallpaper Master. I have not had any problems with Win7 32-Bit or 64-Bit using this program.

Can be set
  • to cycle the wallpaper at every login and then close out so the program is not running in memory.
  • to cycle the wallpaper every 15 minutes if you choose too
  • to never cycle the wallpaper
  • regardless of where you set the program to cycle, you can always manually cycle the wallpaper by clicking the icon in the notification area.
  • selecting multiple locations for your wallpaper

Ask a Question