BEST GAME in 2010

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I don't know. The only game I bought last year was FFXIV, and while it's not bad, they've got a lot of work to do before I'd consider it the best of its genre, much less of the year.

Reaction score
I bought three games last year: Starcraft 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2/Vietnam and Call Of Duty Black Ops. All three games are very good and I am completely satisfied with my purchases.

I'd have to say, Starcraft 2 wins my vote though it's not the easiest game to get into and requires a hell lot of time to familiarize yourself with which is why I find myself playing Bad Company 2 the most these days as I'm on a tight schedule and I don't really have a lot of time to practice build orders and such. Starcraft 2 is meant to be played during long vacations. If all three games were given a substantial amount of time for familiarization (say, one whole month or more) then you will see that Starcraft 2 is actually the most consistent and most rewarding of the three games I mentioned hence why I say it's the best game of 2010 for me.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
BC2 wins my vote, although there have been quite a few good games in the past year. SC2, Fallout NV and Black Ops provided much amusement too.

Fire Cat - I've just watched the trailer for AVA and it looks good. Are there any drawbacks to this free game (i.e. is it only free for a limited time?).

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope, none. It's 100% free. Really awesome game. They have new weapons going out in the store often and it's really realistic. Oh, and their servers are incredible. Downloading the executable from Reactor (kinda like Steam) is really fast. 4GB at 5mb/s :D

Reactions: Ian

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
You piqued my interest in AVA but the site was down for maintenance when I hopped over for a look...just my luck LOL!

Ask a Question