BDOS System Service Exceptation, have tryed everything!

Reaction score
Hi! :) i have experienced some BDOS latley, forst i thought it was my RAM so i bought new once, then it worked for a while and it started agein, i have no clue whats wrong maby some one of you can help me! :) (sorry for bad english) i atatched the three last minidumps. I usaly crash when i have had the computer running for a cuple of hours and then i get them agen when i start the computer right after! Thx for help! :)

Keep geting BSOD, i dont know what to do!
The hammer isent far away now ppl ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hi! :) i have experienced some BDOS latley, forst i thought it was my RAM so i bought new once, then it worked for a while and it started agein, i have no clue whats wrong maby some one of you can help me! :) (sorry for bad english) i atatched the three last minidumps. I usaly crash when i have had the computer running for a cuple of hours and then i get them agen when i start the computer right after! Thx for help! :)

Keep geting BSOD, i dont know what to do!
The hammer isent far away now ppl ;)

These crashes were caused by memory corruption (probably a driver). Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

1-Memtest.
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html

2-Driver verifier

I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/101379-driver-verifier-enable-disable.html

Further Reading
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Reaction score
Okey, Thx for respond. Im running Memtest atm and i got error @ the first memory i stested in a port i suspected to be broken, But now im running another stick in that port and no errors so far. Ill come back when i run teh test on all the memories (Got 4) in this port and maby chek the other ports aswell. Will keep you posted! :)

Reaction score
okey so have bean testing my RAM memmory for some time now, seems like i found the one thats broken, but then i got this bluescreen with 2 of my rams that i know 100% is not broken, so i tried the driver thing and got this bluescreen: (including the one i got first (the 9C error is the verifier one))

Attachments

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Still memory corruption and this one is driver verified. Are you overclocking? Have you changed your ram voltage? Are all the memory from the same package?

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Ken\Desktop\123011-18142-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c11000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e56670
Debug session time: Fri Dec 30 10:36:56.220 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:32:29.375
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002f8465e, fffff8800b724ab0, 0}
[COLOR=Red]
Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/COLOR]

Followup: memory_corruption

Reaction score
Okey ive had it with this problem! i barely get bluescreens anymore, it just freezes and all speakers/headphones get a buzzing sound and nothing else happens, i dont even get a .dump when i start my computer. I dont know if you guys can help me but im getting raly sick of this! this usaly happens in Idle mode or when im trying to instal something

Attachments

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Okey ive had it with this problem! i barely get bluescreens anymore, it just freezes and all speakers/headphones get a buzzing sound and nothing else happens, i dont even get a .dump when i start my computer. I dont know if you guys can help me but im getting raly sick of this! this usaly happens in Idle mode or when im trying to instal something

Most recent still related to memory corruption

I do think you should run verifier and update these old drivers. At some point you may want to start thinking about a celan install.

Old Drivers
Code:
dadder.sys    8/2/2007 4:33:03 AM    fffff880`09000000    fffff880`09003180        0x00003180    0x46b1a4cf                        
viahduaa.sys    5/7/2009 10:24:59 PM    fffff880`09055000    fffff880`091e0000        0x0018b000    0x4a03a60b                        
AsUpIO.sys    7/5/2009 9:21:38 PM    fffff880`06cec000    fffff880`06cf2000        0x00006000    0x4a515fb2
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads

Ask a Question