Battlefield Bad Company 2

Reaction score
Just bought this baby at a local PC software store last Sunday (yeah I know I'm almost a year late) and boy I was lucky as it was their last copy and it was the display copy that they sold to me, hahaha. Awesome multiplayer with kickass graphics that reminds me a lot of Crysis, destructible buildings, vehicles, realistic bullet physics...man, this game is the shit! I've been a fan of the Battlefield series since I first played BF1942 way back on my Pentium 4 rig and this is by far the best! It looks like my Black Ops and Starcraft 2 accounts are gonna rot for a while, hahaha. Anybody else play this awesome beast of a game?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, I've also got this game and love it :D

I've not played it for quite a few months now, but as soon as I have some free time I'll be firing this up! One of my all-time favorites - especially because of the novel use of things like UAV's and so on.

Reaction score
Yea just bought it to run on my new M17X a few weeks back. Awesome realism, even down to the sounds ejected casings make when they hit different surfaces (I do a lot of shooting/hunting myself and just found it a novel thing that they went to the trouble).

Havnt gotten online with it yet due to my mobile broadband going down but cant wait to. Only problem now is that for some reason the game has begun running jumpy for some reason when it was running sublimlely at full settings previously.
Need to sort that out now... :/

Reaction score
i downloaded it but it is verry slow on my pc... oh and my pc blew up so can't play atm :confused: (honestly HOW THE HELL CAN U BLOW UP A PC)

but with my new i5 :D i might buy it (since cod is beginning to stink)

Ask a Question