Bad Guest's

Reaction score
Thers' been a few guest's being posting and starting threads. I tought you can't do that without being a member of the site.:(:confused:

Reaction score
Coco you have been looking at "Who's Online"

It shows when someone including guest do things. If you will look out to the side, you will see a stop sign stating that they are "Viewing permission's error".

Reaction score
No I haven't been looking there I have been looking at forums thankyou and I have found "Guest Google_Snoop Spider" and there is no member on the forum under that. and what ever it is it's been posting on the site and posting theads like this. **FU5635_I_opps_895342 Please help. in the forum site. and some other normal guest have been posting too.

Reaction score
You must be looking under "Windows 7 Newsgroups" then because I don't see the threads you are talking about. Windows 7 Newsgroups is more than this site alone. The threads from this section do not show under the "New Post" button.

Ask a Question