ATI Catalyst Control Center

Reaction score
I have recently installed Windows 7 RC 64-bit on my Toshiba laptop and it has a integrated video card HD3100. I have ran the installation for new drivers that the ATI site says are compatible with Windows 7. The drivers seem to be fine, but the Catalyst Control Center will not run, which in turn won't let me connect my laptop to an external tv. Has anyone else had this issue or have this program running correctly on there computer with Windows 7 ? Thanks for the help in advance.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you get an error when attempting to load CCC, or does nothing happen when you try and run it?

Reaction score
No errors appear at all, the little blue loading circular symbol appears for a moment but then nothing happens. Any ideas?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Are you able to load CCC if you try and launch the exe file directly? (I'm assuming it's currently being launched from right clicking on the destop). If you try browsing to the ATI CCC directory in Windows Explorer and then launch it from there. Does that make a difference?

It might be worth performing a total uninstall of the ATI drivers, then re-installing the latest version again in case there was an initial problem.

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestions Ian, I uninstalled everything and then reinstalled and now it is coming up like it should, glad you suggested it. Thank you for your help.

Ask a Question