Windows 7 ATI Catalyst 9.5 drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The new ATI Catalyst 9.5 drivers are ready available to download from the AMD website, and are fully Windows 7 compatible:

Performance improvements
  • Unigine Tropics DX9 – performance gains of up to 11% for single GPU and ATI CrossFireX™ configurations with anti-aliasing enabled.
  • Company of Heroes – performance gains of up to 10% for both single GPU and ATI CrossFireX™ configurations.
  • BattleForge– performance gains of up to 10% for ATI CrossFireX™ configurations.
New Features
  • AMD has delivered a single unified graphics driver that has received WHQL certification for both Windows 7 and Windows Vista
  • Meeting Microsoft’s WHQL certification requirements in the ATI Catalyst 9.5 driver for Windows 7 clearly demonstrates AMD’s focus and determination to deliver an extremely stable and robust Windows 7 experience on AMD’s ATI Radeon Graphics accelerators
  • Delivers full WDDM 1.1 WHQL certified support under Windows 7 on the ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series, ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series, and ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series of products
Direct W7 download links:
64 Bit : http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?driver=VideoCard/win7-64-suite
32 Bit : http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?driver=VideoCard/win7-32-suite

Reaction score
Thanks Ian - Question though - I know I have 9.4 installed and cannot find where to see the version listing
If by some chance I didnt know what version I had how could I find out
I usually find the version under help and about but with Catalyst it shows a different number

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you run "dxdiag" it should show the version number on the display tab, listed under driver - I think :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
For some reason the image you just posted shows up as a broken image :confused: Could you try uploading it again please and I'll have a look :)

edit : Thanks that works now :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm, I thought it would have said which version you have under "drivers" on the page - but it shows 8.6.

I'm not sure how you could find out, but it could be in the control centre. I've not used an ATI card for a long time, so I can't check it here at my end unfortunately.

Reaction score
OK I found the Catalyst Version Number :D
Took a few tries - I keeped looking over it - Dont know why I didnt see it :dontknow:
Maybe I need glasses :eek: I hope not

Attachments

Reaction score
FYI - The Catalyst 9.5(32Bit) Windows 7 download appears to be identical to the Windows Vista download - I did a "file compare by content" because the files where the same size.

I dont like storing duplicates or outdated software unless ofcoarse I dont have the new version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question