APP CRASH

Reaction score
I got a app crash often, so i start look at task manager and realized that every time it crashes in "reserva nao paginada" "reserve not paginated" (i think its virtual memory), that value keep increasing with time, and when it goes higher than 91-92 (the highest value its stable) happens the crash.

In first photo, those two red lines are the clients who crashed. I also realized that it happens often when im using a lot of RAM or using many of those applications, but i always got free RAM disponible:

Those crash already happened when i was using low amount of RAm like 40%, but crashes more when using high values of RAM

I already updated all my drivers, incluse gpu drivers, did all windows update, nothing resolve my problem.

In the client folder, the log error says:

29: C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll(BaseThreadInitThunk+0x12) [0x756633CA]
30: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll(RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x63) [0x77219ED2]
31: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll(RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x36) [0x77219EA5]

So i searched about that ntdll.ll followed some tutorials who said to add those applications who are crashing in "DEP":

I did that reinitialized my pc, but when i tried open the client and login, it just crash instantly
So i set it back to default.

Actually my virtual memory are in "automatic", but i already tried change it to high values, not solved my problem, continued crashing.

Im using WIN 7 X64

There something i can do to stop that value from increasing? "reserve not paginated", because 100% of times it crashed, those value was high like 120~~

I also using one software called memory improve master, and marked it to do "free memory" every 2 min, but the app continues crashing

Ask a Question