a-squared Anti-Malware 4.5 for free!

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Thanks Cookieman :top:

Used a-squared (freeware version) in the past and thought it was quite good and we do have a Laptop that has a freeware AV on it so i will use this offer today M8 :D

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Just installed but it says 30 day trial :confused: ... sent Emsi a support ticket

Reaction score
Hi Veedaz

From what I see, the offer is not on until another 24 hours (available 11/11 Central European Time) :D

Reaction score
Hi guys - I'm not one for running scanners full-time. I must say I have opened the doors for my copy (one year subscription) that I received in a contest a few months ago. I must say I can't tell it's installed.

P.S. - I didn't like that it was updating every 2 or 3 hours. I made a few changes in the update options and good to go now.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Clifford wrote
I made a few changes in the update options and good to go now
Think i will do the same there Clifford, update popups do my head in :D

Reaction score
Just a reminder that today is the offer day :)

I do not use a2 myself but I can say that I have obtained a copy which involved a simple registration process. An email duely arrived in return with the licence code for activation.

Enjoy it while it last!

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Yep got it Cookieman :top:.... and it looks like the wife has my Rock laptop now :lol:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I have to agree with Clifford there, I couldn't stand all of that updating. Two updates a day is fine, but every two to three hours is way too much.

Ask a Question