7105 screenshots ^^

Reaction score
Here's 7105...Installed today. The big jump is because Microsoft have recently reached a new milestone. It'll be leaked this week, I'm sure. If not then it won't be soon after.

Reaction score
Interesting that the expiration date for 7105 is earlier than 7068.

Reaction score
It's not; it's the same. My computer's time's dodgy I think. It said that on 7068, while on my laptop that's on 7057, it says different. Dunno why.

Reaction score
My expiration date for 7068 is 3/10/2010. Weeeeird.

Reaction score
*goes to look at laptop*

The expiry date for 7057 is 2/3/2010 12:59...That's what it says on my laptop.

Kal

Reaction score
Is there a place where I could get it? I looked on usenet and nothing... :(

cheers!

Reaction score
So I've seen quite a few people on Neowin (yes, I'm watching you) saying this is fake and I have good Photoshopping skills. Well, I don't even have Photoshop. Or any other image editing program for that matter.
And i'd post the setup.exe file, but I don't have the disc anymore. I just install then I've gotta give it back. I know, highly irritating. Next build I get, I will make sure that I get a screen of it for everyone.

Reaction score
can we talk by msn and you can send too and i want to see proof looks real though becuase u just used small icons with a no aero card without 128mb.

Reaction score
So I've seen quite a few people on Neowin (yes, I'm watching you) saying this is fake and I have good Photoshopping skills. Well, I don't even have Photoshop. Or any other image editing program for that matter.
And i'd post the setup.exe file, but I don't have the disc anymore. I just install then I've gotta give it back. I know, highly irritating. Next build I get, I will make sure that I get a screen of it for everyone.
Go ahead admit your screenshot is fake. You did the same thing with build 7075 screenshot.

Reaction score
I can't have aero on my PC because the graphics card isn't good enough. The person who gives me the discs is coming soon, so I'll up more screens then. The small icons are there because that's how I enabled them; I don't like the large superbar.

Reaction score
I don't have the disc anymore. I just install then I've gotta give it back. I know, highly irritating. Next build I get, I will make sure that I get a screen of it for everyone.
Here's an idea, how about you make an ISO image of the next build you get and upload it.

Reaction score
The RC is out soon, so I don't know why there is a rush to install this... anyway, I'm sure that image is faked again (almost all that appear way before a leak are!)

Reaction score
Here's an idea, how about you make an ISO image of the next build you get and upload it.
Because I would rather not leak a build because I have very slow speeds.

@Arbethea: The RC has already leaked.

Reaction score
Almost total thread jack i know but -
Can someone tell me how i can get to this ABOUT WINDOWS screen myself?
Mostly so i can see the expiration date.

Reaction score
I lied when I said 3/10/2010. My build of 7068 is actually 3/1/2010:

Attachments

Ask a Question