3650 agp video card drivers

Reaction score
I had just installed a clean copy not an upgrade copy windows 7, the "Ati Radoen hd 3650 agp video card" and the version 9.11 catalyst software that came with it. However when I rebooted the display was so distorted that I had to reinstall my original video card to make my comp usable. I have spent the past few days searching for updated drives or a fix for windows 7 without any luck.

Does anyone know when and were the drives for this card will become available or a way to make it functional until there are.

Thanks Jeff

Reaction score
How to install all ATI AGP drivers

Instructions for installing ATI HD 2400 PRO AGP, ATI HD 3850 AGP, ATI HD 3650 AGP, ATI HD 3450 AGP, ATI HD 4650 AGP, ATI HD 2600 PRO AGP

ALL MODELS x86 32-bit WDDM 1.1:

1) Download the Catalyst 9.11 32-bit driver Suite for Windows 7 from here - Drivers & Support | GAME.AMD.COM - Click on
ATI Radeon™ Video Card Drivers

2) Extract the driver folder by running the .exe you downloaded. It will extract to C:\ATI

3) Close installer after extraction. No longer necessary. Do not continue with install here.

4) Download my attachment (CL_91526.zip) and extract the .inf file from it. Save to desktop or anywhere you want.

5) Copy and paste the CL_91526.inf you just extracted directly overwriting the original at this location - C:\ATI\Support\9-11_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu\Driver\Packages\Drivers\Display\W7_INF

6) Go to device manager and right click on your video card. (Standard VGA or otherwise.) Update driver software, browse my computer, let me pick, have disk, browse.

7) Navigate to C:\ATI\Support\9-11_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu\Driver\Packages\Drivers\Display\W7_INF

8) Click (or double click) on the CL_91526.inf

9) Click ok, then click next and let it install. If it complains that it is not signed, click the part to let it install anyway.

10) Reboot if necessary. Pick an Aero theme by right clicking on desktop, Personalize. (If you previously had a working driver from ATI's site installed, you may skip this step.)

11) Run setup.exe in C:\ATI\Support\9-11_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu\Driver\
and let it complete to install the CCC, should you want the functionality. Custom mode is best used here instead of express mode, when it asks.

12) Install ATI Tray Tools if you wish to overclock. Ensure adequate cooling. Disclaimer - Should you choose to overclock, responsibility falls entirely on you.

13) Update your WEI score. Start menu | right click Computer | Properties | click Windows Experience Index

If you have a different AGP card, let me know. I will make you a custom .inf.
Enjoy.

Attachments

Ask a Question